Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Dynasty 350 Complete Package Series, Input Voltage: 208 to 575VAC, TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stic
- Item # 5GWG7
- Mfr. Model # 951626
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 364.0 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Dynasty 350 Complete Package
- Input Voltage 208 to 575VAC
- Welding Processes TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Polarity AC/DC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 0.012" to 5/8"
- Material Thickness Aluminum 0.015" to 5/8"
- Weight 135.5 lb.
- Rated Output 300A@32V, 60%
- Input (Amps) 43 to 17A
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 45-1/8"
- Overall Width 23-1/8"
- Overall Depth 43-3/4"
- Features Water Cooled AC/DC Square Wave Inverter, Digital Meters, Pulser
- Includes Power Source, 8 ft. Power Cord, 2 Dinse Connectors, Set-up Dvd, Runner Cart, Coolmate 3.5, And Rfcs-14hd Foot Control. Plus 4 Gallons Of Coolant, 25 ft. W375 Water Cooled Torch With Accessories, Regulator Flowmeter With Gas Hose, Torch Adapter,and Weld Lead With Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.