Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, AC/DC, 230/460/575 V, 3-400A
- Item # 5GWG1
- Mfr. Model # 951120
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3405
- Shipping Weight 701.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesSyncrowave 350LX
- Output Range (Amps)3 to 400
- Rated Output300 A at 32 V 350 A at 34 V
- Amps AC300 A at 32 V 350 A at 34 V
- Duty Cycle60% 40%
- Input (Amps)128/65/50
- Input Voltage230/460/575
- Overall Height (In.)36-1/4
- Overall Width (In.)22-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.)25
- FeaturesAC/DC Square Wave, Digital Meters, Pulser
- ApplicationStick, TIG all materals including Aluminum up to 1/2"
- IncludesPower Source, Rfcs-14 Hd Remote Foot Pedal, Coolmate 3x Water Cooler, No. 37 Running Gear And Dinse Connectors, Plus,4 Gallons Of Coolant, 25ft Cs310 Torch With Accessories, Regulator Flowmeter With Gas Hose, Torch Adapter, Weld Lead With Clamp.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.