Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Syncrowave 250 DX TIGRunner Series, Input Voltage: 200/230/460VAC
- Item # 5GWF7
- Mfr. Model # 907194032
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 450.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesSyncrowave 250 DX TIGRunner
- Input Voltage200/230/460VAC
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Welded MaterialAluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.012" to 1/2"
- Material Thickness Aluminum0.015" to 3/8"
- Weight378 lb.
- Rated Output200A@28V, 60%/250A@30V, 40%
- Input (Amps)110/96/48A
- Overall Height36-1/4"
- Overall Width22-1/2"
- Overall Depth25"
- FeaturesAC/DC Square Wave, Digital Meters
- IncludesPower Source, Rfcs-14 Hd Remote Foot Pedal, Coolmate 3x Water Cooler, No. 37 Running Gear And Dinse Connectors.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.