Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Plasma Cutter, 625 X-TREME, 12 Ft Cord
- Item # 15F420
- Mfr. Model # 907531001
- UNSPSC # 23171518
- Catalog Page # 3419
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- ItemPlasma Cutter
- SeriesSpectrum 625 X-TREME
- Rated Output40A at 140 VDC, 27A at 91 VDC, 20A at 88 VDC
- Input Voltage240V (10A), 120V (20A), 120V (15A)
- Input (Amps)27, 26, 18
- Duty Cycle50%, 20%, 35%
- Cutting Capacity (In.)5/8 at 13 IPM 40A 240V), 3/8 at 15 IPM (27A 120V)
- PSI6 SCFM at 90 PSI MIN to 120 PSI MAX
- ApplicationMetal Cutting for Maintenance, Light Construction, Prototyping, Body Shops and Metal Fabrication
- Cable Length (Ft.)12
- Overall Height (In.)9
- Overall Width (In.)5.5
- Overall Depth (In.)13.25
- IncludesXT40 Hand-Held Torch 20ft. With Set of 40A Consumables, Work Clamp 20ft., X-CASE, 12ft. Power Cord With 240V Twist Lock Plug For MVP Adapters, MVP Adapters with 204V, 50A (6-50P) Plug and 120V, 15A (5-15P) Pplug, Shoulder Strap, Consumable Box With 2 Electrodes, 2 tips (40A), 1 Tip (30A), Drag Shield (30A) And Delfector
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.