Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multiprocess Welder, XMT 350 Series, Input Voltage: 230/230/400/460/575, Stick, TIG, MIG
- Item # 36J750
- Mfr. Model # 951327
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 239.0 lbs.
- ItemMultiprocess Welder
- SeriesXMT 350
- Input Voltage230/230/400/460/575
- Input (Amps)3 Phase - 40.4/36.1/20.6/17.8/14.1, Single phase 60.8/54.6/29.7/25.4/19.9
- Rated Output350 Amp
- FunctionStick, TIG, MIG
- Overall Height (In.)54
- Overall Width (In.)32
- Overall Depth (In.)26
- Includes22A Wire Feeder, Q400 MIG Gun, Consumables, .035/.045" Drive Roll Kit, Regulator/Flow Gauge With Gas Hose, Cart With Cylinder Rack
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.