Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Millermatic 211 w/Running Gear Series, Input Voltage: 120/230VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 5GVZ1
- Mfr. Model # 951651
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 115.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 211 w/Running Gear
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 120/230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Material Thickness Aluminum 18 ga. to 3/8"
- Rated Output 90A@20VDC/150A@23.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%/40%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 25/20A
- Output Range 30 to 210A DC
- Wire Size 0.024" to 0.035"/Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 15-3/4"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 17-1/2"
- Application Light Fabrication, Maintenance And Repair, Garage/Body Shop, Farm/Home
- Features Auto-Set, Includes Small Running Gear/Cylinder Rack
- Includes Power Source, Power Cord and Plug, Gun and Cable Assembly, Work Cable and Clamp, Gauge with Hose, Spool of Wire, 2 Contact Tips, Drive Roll, Valve, Set-up Cd, Info Chart, Thickness Gauge
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 40JC22MILLER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.