Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Wheeled, 230VAC
- Item # 6DLV9
- Mfr. Model # 500536
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 224.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- SeriesIronman 230
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum (with Optional Spool Gun)
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 1/2"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Material Thickness Aluminum16 ga. To 1/2"
- Material Thickness Stainless Steel22 ga. To 1/2"
- Rated Output175A@25.5VDC
- Duty Cycle60%
- Input Amps32.5A
- Output Range30 to 250A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.045"
- Overall Height31-1/2"
- Overall Width18-7/8"
- Overall Depth36-1/2"
- ApplicationMIG, Welding
- Features12 Voltage Tabs, Spool Gun Ready, Fan-on-Demand
- Includes15 ft. 200A MIG Gun, Regulator/Flowmeter, 5 ft. Gas Hose with Fitting, 10 ft. Primary Input Cable with Plug, 10 ft. Work Cable with Clamp, 0.030/0.035 in, Dual Groove Drive Roll, Extra Contact Tips, Built-in Running Gear/Cylinder Rack, Weld Set-up and Parts Information Chart
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.