Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Wheeled, 200/230/460VAC
- Item # 5GWA1
- Mfr. Model # 907300
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 219.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- SeriesMillermatic 350P
- Welding ProcessesMIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux Core
- Input Voltage200/230/460VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum
- Material Thickness Mild Steel22 ga. to 1/2"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Phase1 or 3
- Material Thickness Aluminum18 ga. to 1/2"
- Rated Output300A@32VDC
- Duty Cycle60%
- Input Amps34/30/15/12A (3 Phase) or 69/61/30/24A (1 Phase)
- Output Range25 to 400A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.045", Aluminum 0.035" to 0.047"
- Overall Height34"
- Overall Width19"
- Overall Depth41"
- FeaturesPulsed Mig
- Includes10 ft. Power Cord, 15 ft. MIG Gun, Work Cable and Clamp, Flow Gauge and Hose, Contact Tips, Drive Rolls, Set-up Cd
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.