Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Handheld, 230VAC
- Item # 5GVY9
- Mfr. Model # 907312
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 5/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- SeriesMillermatic 180
- Rated Output135A@22.5VDC
- Duty Cycle30%
- Input Amps21.7A
- Output Range30 to 180A DC
- Wire Size0.024" to 0.035"/Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height15-3/4"
- Overall Width10-5/8"
- Overall Depth17-1/2"
- ApplicationLight Fabrication, Maintenance And Repair, Auto Body, Farm/Home
- IncludesPower Source, Power Cord and Plug, Gun and Cable Assembly, Work Cable and Clamp, Gauge with Hose, Spool of Wire, 2 Contact Tips, Drive Roll, Valve, Set-up Cd, Info Chart, Thickness Gauge
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.