Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Millermatic 180 Series, Input Voltage: 230VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 5GVY9
- Mfr. Model # 907312
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 180
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 24 ga. to 5/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 135A@22.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 21.7A
- Output Range 30 to 180A DC
- Wire Size 0.024" to 0.035"/Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 15-3/4"
- Overall Width 10-5/8"
- Overall Depth 17-1/2"
- Application Light Fabrication, Maintenance And Repair, Auto Body, Farm/Home
- Features Auto-Set
- Includes Power Source, Power Cord and Plug, Gun and Cable Assembly, Work Cable and Clamp, Gauge with Hose, Spool of Wire, 2 Contact Tips, Drive Roll, Valve, Set-up Cd, Info Chart, Thickness Gauge
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 31MJ87MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $1,217.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.