Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage208/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum
- Material Thickness Mild Steel22 ga. to 3/8"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Material Thickness Aluminum14 ga. to 3/8"
- SeriesMillermatic 212
- Rated Output160A@24.5 VDC
- Duty Cycle60%
- Input Amps31.2/27.1A
- Output Range30 to 210A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height30"
- Overall Width19"
- Overall Depth40"
- ApplicationWelds Mild Steel From 22 Gauge To 3/8", Aluminum From 14 Gauge To 3/8"
- FeaturesAuto-Set, Gun-on-Demand, Spool Gun Ready for Aluminum Applications
- Includes15 ft. 250A M-25 Gun, 10 ft. Work Cable with Clamp, Argon Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge with 7 ft. Hose, Power Cord and Plug, Running Gear and Cyllinder Rack, .030/.035" Reversible Dual Groove Drive Rolls, Contact tips, Thickness Gauge
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.