Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, MillermaticÂ® Passport Plus Series, Input Voltage: 115/230
- Item # 2RUA2
- Mfr. Model # 907401
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 49.85 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- SeriesMillermatic(R) Passport Plus
- Input Voltage115/230
- Rated Output110A @ 19.5VDC, 150A @ 21.5VDC
- Duty Cycle20%
- ApplicationJoins Material Up To 3/8" Thick
- FeaturesLight Weight, Spool Gun Compatible
- Includes115/230V Multi-Voltage Adapter Plugs, Power Cord, 10 Ft MIG Gun, 10 Ft Work Cable with Clamp, Empty CO2 Cylinder, Dual Groove Drive Rolls and Contact Tips
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 19D433Multiprocess Welder, Multimatic 200 Series, Input Voltage: 120V or 230V, Stick, TIG DC, MIG, Flux CoMILLER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.