Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Wheeled, 115VAC
- Item # 1TKC4
- Mfr. Model # 951373
- UNSPSC # 23171511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 98.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage115VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 3/16"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- SeriesMillermatic 140 w/Running Gear
- Rated Output90A@18VDC
- Duty Cycle20%
- Input Amps20A
- Output Range30 to 140A DC
- Wire Size0.024" to 0.030"/Flux 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height17-1/2"
- Overall Width10-5/8"
- Overall Depth15-3/4"
- ApplicationFor 115 Volts Power Equipment, Joins Materials up to 3/16" Thick
- FeaturesAuto-Set with Running Gear, Spatter Free Start, Tip Saver, Trigger Reset
- Includes10 ft. MIG Gun, 10 ft. Work Clamp and Cable, Regulator and Hose Cart
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.