Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Half Mask Respirator
- Item # 34C395
- Mfr. Model # ML00894
- UNSPSC # 46181704
- Catalog Page # 3394
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- ItemHalf Mask Respirator
- FunctionThe Elipse Mask Together With Elipse HEPA Air Filters (Included) Give Protection Against Hazardous And Toxic Dust Particles, Fumes And Mist Metal, Fits Easily Under Most Welding Helmets, Large Non-Return Exhaust Valve For Reduced User Fatigue
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Per OSHA 1910.134 all tight-fitting face pieces need to be fit tested. The Miller LPR-100 is considered a tight-fitting face piece so it would fall under the same requirements.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
P100 Particulate Filter
Assigned Protection Factor (APF): 10
Hazardous Solid Dust Particles, Metal
Fumes, Mists and Vapors
P100 filters provide 99.97% filtration of airborne particles and oil aerosols.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.