Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Welder Generator Deutz TD 2011 L04,65 HP
- Item # 5GWC8
- Mfr. Model # 907157
- UNSPSC # 23171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1900.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine-Driven Welder Generator
- SeriesBig Blue Turbo
- Start TypeElectric
- Rated Output CC/DC500A @ 100%, 550A @ 60%, 600A @ 40%
- Amperage Range20 to 750
- Engine Brand64 HP Deutz TD 2011 L04
- Includes15kw 3 Phase Aux Power, Engine Gauges With Maintenance Displays, Remote Tooless Oil Drain, Hi Temp, Low Oil Pressure & Low Fuel Shutdown
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Engine-Driven Generators (218)
- Engine Driven Generators (216)
- Portable Welders (139)
- Stick Welders (118)
- TIG Welders (83)
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welders (82)
- Arc Welders (64)
- Wire Feed Welders (42)
- Generator/Welders (29)
- Welder/Generators (29)
- Engine Driven Welders (28)
- Engine-Driven Welders (28)
- TIG Welder/Generators (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.