Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEngine-Driven Welder Generator
- SeriesBig Blue Air Pak
- Rated Output CC/DC500A @ 100%, 550A @ 60%, 600A @ 40%
- Rated Output CV/DC500A@100%, 550A@60%, 600A@40%
- Amperage Range20 to 750
- Auxiliary Power (1 Phase)5500W Peak
- Engine Brand64 HP Deutz TD 2011 L04
- Start TypeElectric
- Height (In.)43
- Width (In.)28-1/2
- Depth (In.)67-1/2
- FeaturesHeavy Duty Industrial Diesel
- ApplicationHeavy Construction, Structural, Maintainance Repair
- IncludesEngine Gauges With Maintenance Displays, Remote Tooless Oil Drain, Hi Temp, Low Oil Pressure & Low Fuel Shutdown
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (425)
- Engine-Driven Generators (231)
- Engine Driven Generators (229)
- Portable Welders (134)
- Stick Welders (98)
- Portable Air Compressors (84)
- Arc Welders (72)
- TIG Welders (62)
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welders (61)
- Wire Feed Welders (38)
- Generator/Welders (36)
- Welder/Generators (36)
- Engine Driven Welders (35)
- Engine-Driven Welders (35)
- Gasoline-Powered Air Compressors (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.