Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, DC, Maxstar 150 STL, 115/230VAC
- Item # 2RUA1
- Mfr. Model # 907135017
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 46.39 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesMaxstar 150 STL
- Input Voltage115/230VAC
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Stick
- Welded MaterialSteel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.020" to 3/16"
- Weight13.7 lb.
- Rated Output150A@16V, 30%
- Input (Amps)28/14.2A
- Overall Height9"
- Overall Width5-1/2"
- Overall Depth13-1/4"
- ApplicationDC TIG and Stick Welding Maintenace and Repair
- FeaturesTIG Arc Starting Without the Use of High Frequency, Gas Valve and Remote Control for DC TIG Welding, Portable, Lightweight, Multi-Voltage Plug Allows Connection to 115 or 230 V Receptacle Without Tools
- IncludesCase, Remote Finger Tip Control, 150A 12 ft. Torch, Torch Adapter, Gas Regulator, Gas Hose, 10 ft. Multi-Voltage Power Cord, 115V 15A and 230V 50A Plugs, 13 ft. Stick Electrode Holder with Dinse Connector, 10 ft. Work Clamp with Dinse Connector, and Shoulder Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.