Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Stick Welder, Output 20-150A, OCV 15
- Item # 2RTZ9
- Mfr. Model # 907134012
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3399
- Shipping Weight 38.0 lbs.
- ItemDC Stick Welder
- SeriesMaxstar 150 S
- Input Voltage115/230
- Amps AC150
- Rated Output150A @ 26V, 30% Duty Cycle
- Input (Amps)26.4/21.6
- Output Range (Amps)20 to 150
- Duty Cycle30%
- Overall Width (In.)5-1/2
- ApplicationDC Stick Welding Maintenace and Repair
- Overall Depth (In.)13-1/4
- Overall Height (In.)9
- FeaturesPortable, Lightweight, Multi-Voltage Plug Allows Connection to 115 or 230 V Receptacle Without Tools
- IncludesCase, 10 Ft Multi-Voltage Power Cord, 115V 15A and 230V 50A Plugs, 13 Ft Stick Electrode Holder with Dinse Connector, 10 Ft Work Clamp with Dinse Connector and Shoulder Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.