Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEngine Driven Welder
- SeriesBobcat 250 EFI
- Rated Output CC/AC250A at 25V, 60% Duty Cycle
- Rated Output CC/DC250 A at 25V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Rated Output CV/DC250 A at 28V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Amperage Range40 to 275
- Auxiliary Power (1 Phase)12,000W Peak - 10,5000 Continuous
- Engine Brand23 HP Kohler EH65 With Electronic Fuel Injection
- Start TypeElectric
- Height (In.)28
- Width (In.)20
- Depth (In.)45-1/2
- FeaturesProcess DC Stick/Tig, AC Stick/Non-Critical Tig, FCAW/Mig
- ApplicationStructural Steel Work, General Maintenance, Farm/Ranch Applications, Stand Alone Generator
- IncludesFully Enclosed Case, Reduced Sound Levels, 12 Gallon Fuel Capacity, Output Stud Covers, Receptacle Covers, Removeable Service Doors, Fuel Gauge With Maintenance Displays, Idle Lock Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.