Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Welder, Bobcat 225 Series, 6500W, Kohler, Gas
- Item # 16A173
- Mfr. Model # 907498001
- UNSPSC # 23171514
- Catalog Page # 3404
- Shipping Weight 497.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Welder
- SeriesBobcat 225
- Start TypeElectric
- Rated Output CC/AC150A 25V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- Rated Output CC/DC225A 25V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- Amperage Range50 to 225
- Continuous Auxiliary Power6200W
- Peak Auxiliary Power6500W
- Engine BrandKohler
- Fuel TypeGas
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
- Engine Driven Generators (304)
- Engine-Driven Generators (304)
- Portable Welders (170)
- Stick Welders (138)
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welders (105)
- TIG Welders (104)
- MIG Welders (98)
- DC Welders (84)
- MIG (Metal Inert Gas) Welders (75)
- Generator/Welders (36)
- Welder/Generators (36)
- Engine Driven Welders (34)
- Engine-Driven Welders (34)
- TIG Welder/Generators (5)
- MIG Welder/Generators (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.