Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arc Welders, Tweco, Maxstar 200 STR
- Item # 5GWH0
- Mfr. Model # 907036
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.55 lbs.
- ItemArc Welders
- SeriesMaxstar 200 STR
- Input Voltage120-460V
- Amps AC200A
- Rated OutputStick: 150A 26V @60% TIG: 175A 17V @60%
- Input (Amps)3.4-29.7
- Output Range (Amps)5-200A
- Duty CycleStick: 60% TIG: 60%
- Phase1 or 3
- Output Amps @100% Duty CycleTig: 125 Stick: 90
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle200A: stick/tig
- Overall Width (In.)7-1/2
- Welding Amp Range High200
- Welding Amp Range Low1
- Welding Range (Amps DC)1-200
- Overall Depth (In.)17-1/2
- Overall Height (In.)13-1/2
- FeaturesAutoline(TM) (115-460V), Lift-Arc(TM), Remote amperage control, Adaptive Hot Start(TM), Portable with adjustable shoulder strap.
- StandardsCSA Approved
- IncludesPower Source With Cord (2) 50mm Dinse Connectors
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.