Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Stick/TIG Welder, CST 280 Series, Input Voltage: Dinse-Style 208-230-/400-460V
- Item # 5GWF3
- Mfr. Model # 907251
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3033
- Shipping Weight 46.1 lbs.
- Item DC Stick/TIG Welder
- Series CST 280
- Input Voltage Dinse-Style 208-230-/400-460V
- Polarity DC
- Amps AC 280
- Amps DC 280
- Welding Processes TIG, Stick
- Rated Output Three Phase: 280A 31.2V @35% Single Phase: 200A 28V @50%
- Duty Cycle Three Phase: 280A 31.2V @35% Single Phase: 200A 28V @50%
- Input (Amps) 35, 34.2, 17.8, 14.7
- Output Range (Amps) 5-280
- Phase 1 and 3 phase
- Hz 60
- OCV 67
- Welding Amp Range High Three Phase: 280 Single Phase: 200
- Welding Amp Range Low Three Phase: 5 Single Phase: 5
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle 275A: 3 phase 200A: 1 phase
- Welding Range (Amps DC) Three Phase: 5-280 Single Phase: 5-200
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle 200A: 3 phase 150A: 1 phase
- Overall Depth (In.) 18
- Overall Height (In.) 13-1/2
- Overall Width (In.) 7-1/2
- Application Construction, Infrastructure, Shipbuilding, High Purity Processing, Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations, Maintenance and Repair - In Plant, Mechanical Contracting, Pipe Fabrication / Construction
- Includes Power Source, One set of male Dinse connectors
- Features Superior Stick Arc Performance, Lift-Arc(TM), Simple Voltage Changeover, Simple To Operate, Optional Digital Meter, Remote Amperage Control, 4 and 8 Pack Racks, Twist Lock Receptacles
- Standards CSA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.