Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stick Welder, CST 280 Series, Input Voltage: Dinse-Style 220-230<SNF/>460-575V
- Item # 5GWF1
- Mfr. Model # 907244
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3399
- Shipping Weight 46.0 lbs.
- ItemStick Welder
- SeriesCST 280
- Input VoltageDinse-Style 220-230/460-575V
- Amps AC280A
- Rated OutputThree Phase: 280A 31.2V @35% Single Phase: 200A 28V @50%
- Input (Amps)35, 34.2, 17.8, 14.7
- Output Range (Amps)5-280A
- Duty CycleThree Phase: 280A 31.2V @35% Single Phase: 200A 28V @50%
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle200A: 3 phase 150A: 1 phase
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle275A: 3 phase 200A: 1 phase
- Overall Width (In.)7-1/2
- Welding Amp Range HighThree Phase: 280 Single Phase: 200
- Welding Amp Range LowThree Phase: 5 Single Phase: 5
- Welding Range (Amps DC)Three Phase: 5-280 Single Phase: 5- 200
- Overall Depth (In.)18
- Overall Height (In.)13-1/2
- IncludesPower Source
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.