Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arc Welders, 115-230VAC, 50/60HZ
- Item # 5GWE9
- Mfr. Model # 907134
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 22.83 lbs.
- ItemArc Welders
- SeriesMaxstar 150 S
- Input Voltage115-230VAC, 50/60HZ
- Amps AC150A
- Rated Output115V: 100A 24VDC @35% 230V: 150A 26VDC @30%
- Input (Amps)13.0, 21.6
- Output Range (Amps)1-200
- Duty Cycle115V: 35% 230V: 30%
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle230V: 100A 115V: 75A
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle230V: 150A 115 20A: 110A 115A 15A: 70A
- Overall Width (In.)5-1/2
- Welding Amp Range High115V: 100 230V: 150
- ApplicationLight Industrial
- Welding Amp Range Low115V: 20 230V: 20
- Welding Range (Amps DC)115V: 20-100 230V: 20-150
- Overall Depth (In.)13-1/4
- Overall Height (In.)9
- IncludesPower Source With Cord 13ft Stick Electrode Holder With 25mm Dinse Connector 10ft Work Calamp With 25mm Dinse Connector Mvp Plugs Shoulder Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.