Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arc Welders, AC/DC / With Power 208/230
- Item # 5GWE5
- Mfr. Model # 907015
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 361.0 lbs.
- ItemArc Welders
- SeriesDialarc 250
- Input Voltage208/230/460/575V
- Amps AC250A
- Rated Output225A 29VAC @30%
- Input (Amps)AC 60, 73, 36, 29 DC 66, 80, 40, 32
- Output Range (Amps)35-300A
- OCVAC: 70 DC: 79
- Duty Cycle30%
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle125A
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle225A
- Overall Width (In.)19
- Welding Amp Range HighAC: 300 DC: 265
- ApplicationLight Industrial
- Welding Amp Range LowAC: 35 DC: 35
- Welding Range (Amps AC)35-300
- Welding Range (Amps DC)35-265
- Overall Depth (In.)28
- Overall Height (In.)24-1/4
- FeaturesForced draft cooling fan, Superior 6010 and 7018 performance, High output and duty cycle, Infinite current control
- StandardsCSA Approved
- IncludesPower Source
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- AC/DC Welders (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.