Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Air Plasma Cutting System, Spectrum 875 Auto-line Series, Input Voltage: 208-575V 1/3PH
- Item # 6DLV5
- Mfr. Model # 907396
- UNSPSC # 23171518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 66.0 lbs.
- Item Air Plasma Cutting System
- Series Spectrum 875 Auto-line
- Rated Output 60A
- Input Voltage 208-575V 1/3PH
- Input (Amps) Various
- OCV 400 VDC
- Duty Cycle Various
- Cutting Capacity (In.) 7/8
- PSI 90-120
- Application Steel, Aluminum, Stainless
- Design Inverter
- Cable Length (Ft.) 20
- Overall Height (In.) 13.5
- Overall Width (In.) 8.75
- Overall Depth (In.) 18.5
- Includes Quick Connect Torch, Quick Connect Work Clamp, Power Cord, Extra Consumables
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 49X323MILLER ELECTRIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.