Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Air Plasma Cutter, Spectrum 375 Series, Input Voltage: 115/230
- Item # 19E308
- Mfr. Model # 907532
- UNSPSC # 23171518
- Catalog Page # 3413
- Shipping Weight 59.9 lbs.
- ItemAir Plasma Cutter
- SeriesSpectrum 375
- Rated Output27
- Input Voltage115/230
- Input (Amps)28A At 115V And 14A At 230V
- Duty Cycle35%
- Cutting Capacity (In.)3/8" At 15" Per Minute
- PSI5.0 SCFM At 90 (Min) PSI To 120(Max) psi
- ApplicationMetal Cutting
- Cable Length (Ft.)20
- Overall Height (In.)13.5
- Overall Width (In.)13.5
- Overall Depth (In.)16
- IncludesXT30C Hand Held Torch With 20 Ft. Cable, Heavy Duty Work Clamp With 20 Ft.Cable, 10 Ft. Power Cord With 115 VAC 20A Plug, Extra Consumables (2 Tips And 2 Electrodes)
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 13Z845MILLER ELECTRIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.