Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Cooled Spot Welder, Amps AC 30
- Item # 4Z425
- Mfr. Model # 900377
- NSN # 3432-01-223-2429
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3413
- Shipping Weight 31.85 lbs.
- ItemAir Cooled Spot Welder
- Input 50/60 Hz220VAC
- Amps AC30
- Work Capacity Mild SteelMin. 24-ga., Max. 3/16"
- Output Amps @50% Duty Cycle2.5kVA
- Rated Output 6 In. (152mm)6750A
- Rated Output 12 In. (305mm )5800A
- Rated Output 18 In. (457mm)4850A
- Max. Open Circuit Voltage2.5
- Overall Height6"
- Overall Width3-1/4"
- Overall Depth16"
- ApplicationFor Lower Amperage Welding of Mild, Galvanized or Stainless Materials
- Includes10 ft. Power Cord and 10 ft. Interconnecting Cord (Tongs Sold Separately)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.