Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC/DC Stick Welder, Thunderbolt XL 225/150 AC/DC Series, Input Voltage: 230
- Item # 4ZZ68
- Mfr. Model # 903642
- NSN # 3431-01-450-0978
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3033
- Shipping Weight 107.0 lbs.
- Item AC/DC Stick Welder
- Series Thunderbolt XL 225/150 AC/DC
- Input Voltage 230
- Polarity AC/DC
- Amps AC 225
- Amps DC 150
- Welding Processes Stick
- Rated Output 225A at 25VAC, 20% duty cycle (DC)
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Input (Amps) 47.5
- Output Range (Amps) 30-235
- Phase 1
- Hz 50/60
- OCV 80
- Welding Amp Range High 40-235
- Welding Amp Range Low 30-150
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle 225A @ 25VAC, 150A @ 25VDC
- Welding Range (Amps DC) 30-160
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle 100A AC, 65A DC
- Welding Range (Amps AC) 30-235
- Overall Depth (In.) 17-1/2
- Overall Height (In.) 18-3/4
- Overall Width (In.) 12-3/4
- Application Light Industrial
- Includes 15 foot electrode cable, 10 Foot work cable and clmap, power cord with plug
- Features Accu-Set amperage indicator, infinite current control
- Standards CSA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.