Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vertical Access Ladder System Kit, 70 ft. Length, Permanent Installation, 1 Workers Per System
- Item # 5RPZ3
- Mfr. Model # GG0070
- UNSPSC # 46182301
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 192.0 lbs.
- Item Vertical Access Ladder System Kit
- Installation Permanent
- Length 70 ft.
- Line Material Galvanized Steel
- Attaches To Ladder
- Workers Per System 1
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Standards OSHA CFR 1926.1053(a)(22) Through, Including OSHA CFR 1926.1053(a)(23), ANSI Z359.0, ANSI Z359.1
- For Use With Harness and GlideLoc(R) Fall Arrester
- Includes Rail, Gated Top End Stop, Gated Bottom End Stop, Ladder Attachment Brackets, Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.