Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Self-Retracting Lifeline, 6 ft., Polyester
- Item # 5RPR6
- Mfr. Model # MFLB-4-Z7/6FT
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # 2419
- Shipping Weight 7.87 lbs.
- ItemSelf-Retracting Lifeline
- Length6 ft.
- Line MaterialPolyester
- Housing MaterialAluminum, Stainless Steel
- Weight Capacity400 lb.
- Visual Load IndicatorYes
- Strap Width1"
- Number of Legs2
- Locking Anchorage Connection Hook TypeRebar Hook
- Anchorage Hook Gate Opening2-1/2"
- Locking Harness Connection Hook TypeAluminum Snap Hook
- Tensile Strength5000 lb.
- StandardsANSI Z359-2007, ANSI A10.32, CSA Z259.12-01, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
In order to better assist you we will need additional information. Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.