Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Self-Rtracting Lifeline, 50ft, 1 Leg, 400lb
- Item # 5PB21
- Mfr. Model # MP50G/50FT
- UNSPSC # 46182306
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 17.45 lbs.
- Item Self-Retracting Lifeline
- Length 50 ft.
- Line Material Galvanized Steel
- Housing Material Nylon
- Weight Capacity 400 lb.
- Visual Load Indicator Yes
- Cable Dia. 3/16"
- Number of Legs 1
- Locking Anchorage Connection Hook Type Overhead Eyebolt
- Locking Harness Connection Hook Type Locking Swivel Steel Snap Hook
- Harness Hook Gate Opening 3/4"
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Standards ANSI A10.32, CSA, OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item has a tagline which would be used in place of extending it while it's not in use. It is not recommended to extend it from a wall hook.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.