Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Self-Retracting Lifeline, 50ft, 310 lbs
- Item # 45J014
- Mfr. Model # RL50G-Z7LE/50FT
- UNSPSC # 46182301
- Catalog Page # 2420
- Catalog Group # H3497
- Shipping Weight 27.85 lbs.
- ItemSelf-Retracting Lifeline
- Length50 ft.
- Line MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Housing MaterialAluminum, Stainless Steel
- Weight Capacity310 lb.
- Visual Load IndicatorYes
- Cable Dia.3/16"
- Strap Width1"
- Number of Legs1
- Locking Anchorage Connection Hook TypeTwist-Lock Carabiner with Swivel Shackle
- Anchorage Hook Gate Opening3/4"
- Locking Harness Connection Hook TypeSwivel Snap Hook
- Harness Hook Gate Opening3/4"
- Tensile Strength5,000 lb.
- Braking SystemInternal Locking Pawls
- StandardsOSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class B & Leading Edge, CSA Z259.2.2 and CSA Z259.11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.