Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Fall Arrest Post
- Safe Working Radius24 to 72"
- Max. Working Load310 lb.
- Anchorage Point Rating5000 lb.
- Mounting Holes4
- FinishZinc Plated Steel/Powder Coated Aluminum
- For Use WithMfr. No. DH-AP-3/, Mfr. No. MR50GB/50FT, Mfr. No. DH-AP-4/, Mfr. No. DH-AP-11/
- StandardsOSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32 and ANSI Z359.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Post is mounted by using with a Portable anchor base or Anchor plate. These are available separately to select the one that best meets your location needs.
5RPT5 Standard mounting plate, designed to be permanently welded to existing structures in locations of frequent work,
or where the use of a portable base is impractical.
For additional options, please feel free to contact Grainger customer care at 1-800-Grainger and they can provide additional information or they can connect you with Technical Product Support which is available 7AM-7PM CST Mon-Fri.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.