Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Horizontal Lifeline System, 60 ft. Length, Temporary Installation, 1 Workers Per System
- Item # 2KUA1
- Mfr. Model # SGS18/60FT
- UNSPSC # 46182304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 31.75 lbs.
- Item Horizontal Lifeline System
- Installation Temporary
- Length 60 ft.
- Attaches To Steel I Beam Flanges 4 to 18" Wide and Upto 2-1/4" Thick
- Workers Per System 1
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Includes (2) End Stanchions, Energy Absorber, Line Tension Indicator, Turnbuckle, 60 ft. Cable, Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2KUA2MILLER BY HONEYWELL
Price $2,511.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a horizontal lifeline system and intended to be used only for horizontal movement. I would not work upside down or be able to be attached overhead and still function properly.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.