Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Confined Space Winch, Winch Cable Length 130 ft., Winch Cable Dia. 3/16", 310 lb. Max. Working Load
- Item # 5YH35
- Mfr. Model # MR130GB/130FT
- UNSPSC # 46182301
- Catalog Page # 2431
- Shipping Weight 73.5 lbs.
- Item Confined Space Winch
- Type Personnel 3 Way
- Winch Cable Length 130 ft.
- Winch Cable Dia. 3/16"
- Winch Cable Material Galvanized Steel
- Max. Working Load 310 lb.
- Winch Cable Tensile Strength 3600 lb.
- Raising/Lowering Speed 25 fpm
- Material of Construction Aluminum, Stainless
- Length 11-3/4"
- Width 5"
- Height 15-3/4"
- Color Red
- For Use With DuraHoist Adjustable Mast System or Tripod
- Standards OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359-2007, and CSA Z259.2.2
- Includes Tripod Mounting Hardware, Pulley, Carabineer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.