Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Panel Mount, Thermistor, -58-158
- Item # 2LYX4
- Mfr. Model # CD104684-36BL
- UNSPSC # 41112212
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.14 lbs.
- ItemDigital Panel Mount Thermometer
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Power SourceSolar With AAA Battery Back-up
- Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F or +/-1 Degrees C
- Line Length36"
- Line MaterialPVC
- Sensor MaterialNickel Plated Copper
- Sensor Dia.1-1/4"
- Sensor Length2"
- Case MaterialBlack ABS
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Display3 Digit LCD
- StandardsNSF Approved
- Response Time10 sec
- IncludesMounting Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4275)
- Testers (4200)
- Test Instruments (3648)
- Digital Thermometers (358)
- Temperature Displays (309)
- Temperature Monitors (305)
- Panel-Mount Thermometers (171)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers (93)
- Freezer Thermometers (48)
- Cold Room Thermometers (37)
- Frozen Food Thermometers (25)
- Flat-Surface Thermometers (23)
- Waterproof Thermometers (18)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.