Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Pressure Test Kit, 0 to 35 H2O, 2-1/2
- Item # 4CUJ7
- Mfr. Model # GPK-35
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- ItemLow Pressure Test Kit
- Gauge TypeLow Pressure Diaphragm
- Dial Size2-1/2"
- Range0 to 35" H2O
- Connection Size1/4" Hose Barb
- Connection LocationLower
- Smallest Graduation0.1" H2O
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Case ColorBlack
- Socket MaterialBrass
- Tube MaterialBeryllium Copper
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Includes3 ft. Rubber Tubing, Rubber Hose Nipple, 1/8" NPT Male to Barb Fitting Adapter, 1/2" Hose Clamp and Hard Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.