Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndustrial Glass Thermometer
- Connection LocationLower, Variable Angle
- Insertion Length5"
- Stem Length6"
- Temp. Range (F)30 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Scale Divisions2 Degrees
- Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Temp. Range (C)0 Degrees to 115 Degrees C
- Stem Dia.0.457"
- Connection Size1-1/4-18
- FillNon Toxic Blue Organic Liquid
- Accuracy+/-1 Scale Division
- Case ColorGreen
- Scale MaterialAluminum
- Scale ColorWhite with Black Markings
- Window MaterialAcrylic
- Special FeaturesAdjustable Fitting
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.