Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Compound Gauge, Mechanical Contractors Gauge Type, 30" Hg Vac to 15 psi Range, 4-1/2" Dial Size
- Item # 4FFL2
- Mfr. Model # P4598L002
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0794
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Item Compound Gauge
- Gauge Type Mechanical Contractors
- Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Range 30" Hg Vac to 15 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Connection Location Lower
- Smallest Graduation 2" Hg to 1 psi
- Graduations 10" Hg to 5 psi
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Case Color Silver
- Socket Material Brass
- Tube Material Phosphor Bronze
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Ring Material Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- For Use With Steam, Hot Water, and Chilled Water Pumping Systems in HVAC Applications
- Series P4598L
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 18C740GRAINGER APPROVED
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.