Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDifferential Pressure Gauge
- Differential Pressure Range0 to 5 psi
- Rated Total Pressure6000 psi
- Connection Size1/4" FNPT
- Dial Size2-1/2"
- Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Scale TypePressure
- Pressure Range Minor Div.0.20 psi
- Dial MaterialEngineered Plastic
- Piston MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal MaterialBuna-N
- Ambient Operating Range-40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- StandardsASME B1.20.1, ASME B40.100, CSA-C22.2 No. 14.25 and 30, EN-61010-1, NACE MR0175, NEMA Std. No. 250, SAE J514, UL Std. No. 50,508 and 1203
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.