Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Gauge, 0 to 10 psi
- Item # 22A558
- Mfr. Model # 120-AA-00-O(CA)-10P
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Differential Pressure Gauge
- Differential Pressure Range 0 to 10 psi
- Rated Total Pressure 3000 psi
- Connection Size 1/4" FNPT
- Dial Size 2-1/2"
- Body Material Aluminum
- Scale Type Pressure
- Pressure Range Minor Div. 0.50 psi
- Relay Type SPDT
- Accuracy +/-3/2/3%
- Contact Rating 0.25A, 125VAC/DC
- Dial Material Engineered Plastic
- Piston Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Buna-N
- Ambient Operating Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Standards ASME B1.20.1, ASME B40.100, CSA-C22.2 No. 14.25 and 30, EN-61010-1, NACE MR0175, NEMA Std. No. 250, SAE J514, UL Std. No. 50,508 and 1203
- Includes Installation and Operation Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.