Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Convertible Bench, Gray Glace, 96"
- Item # 20C723
- Mfr. Model # TB8D-QBB
- UNSPSC # 56101537
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 272.0 lbs.
- ItemConvertible Bench Table
- Tabletop ColorGray Glace
- Bench Height17"
- Frame ColorBlack
- MaterialIndustrial Grade Particleboard
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Surface MaterialHigh Pressure Laminate
- Top Thickness5/8"
- Tilting Deg.90 Degrees
- Edge ColorBlack
- Edge TypeVinyl Molding
- Casters(4) Swivel Locking
- FeaturesRotating the back rest 90 degrees provides a versatile writing surface useful for training workshops, testing and seminars.
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.