Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Two Way Radio, FRS, GMRS, 22 Channels, LCD
- Item # 20JZ08
- Mfr. Model # LXT500VP3
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeFRS/GMRS
- Number of Channels22
- Frequency467.7125 MHz
- Display TypeLCD
- License RequiredNo for FRS/Yes for GMRS
- Selectable FrequenciesYes
- Battery TypeNiMH
- Channel ScanYes
- Includes(2) Two-Way Radios, (2) Belt Clips, Desktop Charger, (2) Rechargeable Battery Packs, AC Wall Adapter, Manual, Warranty
- Features24 Mile Range, Dual Power Options 4AAA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery, Channel Scan, Hi/Lo Power Settings, Silent Operation, Call Alert, Auto Squelch, Keypad Lock, Water Resistant, Roger Beep, Keystroke Tones, Mic and Headphone Jacks, Drop-In Charger Capable, Battery Life Extender
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.