Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator, Ice Compartment & Microwave
- Item # 10N216
- Mfr. Model # 3.6M4FA-7D1W
- UNSPSC # 24131501
- Catalog Page # 4192
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- Item Refrigerator, Ice Compartment and Microwave
- Refrigerator Style Compact
- Color White
- Refrigerator Capacity 3.6 cu. ft.
- Microwave Capacity 0.7 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity 3.9 cu. ft.
- Refrigerant Type R134A
- Refrigerant Charge 70g
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C) -17 to 4
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F) 0 to 40
- Freezer Temperature Range (C) 0 to 5
- Freezer Temperature Range (F) 32 to 41
- Microwave Wattage 700
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves Refrigerator: (2) Full Width Wire Shelves, (3) Full Width Door Shelves
- Defrost Automatic
- Control Type Manual Thermostat
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 15
- Door Hinge Side
- Door Type Solid, Swing
- Features Refrigerator: Bevel-Edge Tri-Panel Door Design, Reversible Door Hinge, Leveling Legs, Microwave: Touch Pad, Safe Plug Technology, Dual Outlet Charge Station with Cord Clip, Express Cook Setting, Programmed Cooking Options
- Overall Height 43-13/16"
- Overall Width 18-5/8"
- Overall Depth 20-1/8"
- Includes Refrigerator: Can Stacker, 2 L Bottle Door Storage, Interior Light. Microwave: LED Display and Clock, Signal Beeper, 10-11/16 Glass Carousel, Mounting Brackets
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards UL, CEE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.