Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Neutrals Disposable Gloves, Latex, Powder Free, L, 6.3 mil Palm Thickness, 9-2/3" Length
- Item # 2TEK6
- Mfr. Model # MF-300-L
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2272
- Catalog Group # D1831
- Shipping Weight 2.07 lbs.
- Item Disposable Gloves
- Material Latex
- Size L
- Powdered/Powder Free Powder Free
- Palm Thickness 6.3 mil
- Finger Thickness 7.9 mil
- Cuff Thickness 5.1 mil
- Length 9-2/3"
- Glove Finish Type Textured
- Glove Finish Location Fingers Only
- Color Natural
- Lining Unlined
- Cuff Rolled/Beaded
- Special Features Ambidextrous
- Grade Exam/Medical
- Aloe Inner Surface No
- Ambidextrous/Hand-Specific Ambidextrous
- Latex Content Contains Latex
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Standards ISO 13485, ASTM D 3578
- Application Industrial Safety, Laboratory, Dental, EMS, Healthcare and Automotive Markets
- Sold As Box of 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.