Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 5/16hp, 1-Ph, 12VDC
- Item # 21C954
- Mfr. Model # WPX753
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3694
- Shipping Weight 7.1 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- Max. GPM @ Head42 @ 2.3 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head20 gpm @ 8.0 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head15 @ 9.7 ft.
- Max. Head12.2 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head55
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head43
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head28
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head15
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head0
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Impeller Dia.2-7/8"
- Motor RPM2200
- Motor TypeBrushed
- Service Factor1.25
- Wetted MaterialsAnodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon/Ceramic, Stainless Steel Bearing, Aluminum
- Volute MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft Size1/2"
- Screw Material18-8 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp.250 Degrees F
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head49
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head36.5
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head27.5
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head22.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head0
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head0
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head15 to 25 gpm @ 9.7 to 6.0 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.16
- Max. Case Pressure35 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity320 SSU
- Inlet Pressure30 psi
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Pressure35 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationHigh Flow at Low Head Pressure
- Liquid CompatibilityH2O/Glycol Mix 50%
- Pump Length5-1/2"
- Pump Width5"
- Pump Height6-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.