Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 5/16hp, 1-Ph, 12VDC
- Item # 21C948
- Mfr. Model # WPX701
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3694
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet3/8" NPT
- Outlet3/8" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Impeller TypeGerotor
- Impeller MaterialSteel
- Max. GPM @ Head2 @ 4 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head0.85 @ 58 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head0.3 @ 70 ft.
- Max. Head92 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head2.05
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head2.02
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head2.0
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head1.65
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head1.58
- Seal TypeDouble Lip
- Seal MaterialViton
- Impeller Dia.1-3/4"
- Motor RPM2000
- Motor TypeBrushed
- Service Factor1.25
- Wetted MaterialsAnodized Aluminum, Steel, Viton, Steel Bearing
- Volute MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft Size1/2"
- Screw Material18-8 Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp.185 Degrees F
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head2.03
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head2.01
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head2.0
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head1.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head1.75
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head1.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head1.42
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head1.13
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head0.96
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head0.73
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head0.28
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head0.16
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head0.8 - 1.25 gpm @ 58 - 35 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity0.95
- Max. Case Pressure70 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity500 SSU
- Inlet Pressure50 psi
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationHigh Flow at Low Head Pressure
- Pump Length4"
- Pump Width4"
- Pump Height5"
- IncludesAdjustable Pressure Relief Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.