Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chrome Plated Wire Shelving Unit Starter, 63" Height, 48" Width, Number of Shelves 4
- Item # 8W964
- Mfr. Model # A556C
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1981
- Shipping Weight 79.0 lbs.
- Item Wire Shelving Unit
- Wire Shelving Type Starter
- Wire Shelving Material Steel
- Number of Shelves 4
- Width 48"
- Depth 24"
- Height 63"
- Shelf Capacity 600 lb.
- Shelf Adjustments 1" Increments
- Color Silver
- Wire Shelving Finish Chrome Plated
- Includes (4) Mfr.No. A2448NC 24 x 48" Chrome Shelves, (4) Mfr. No. 63P Stationary Chrome Post with Cap and Levelling Bolt
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The diameter is 1", if you intend to use casters with the posts, you may want to consider purchasing the items individually. Posts 2ENH6, casters 4ZJ37, and shelves 21Z715.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.