Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRetrofit Kit
- TypeT8 Strip
- Construction MaterialSteel and Aluminum
- Socket TypeShunted T8 Skts
- For Use WithStrips or Industrials
- Width4 to 5-1/4"
- Package Quantity10 PACK
- Fixture Size1 X 4
- Fixtures Per Kit10
- Kit Contents20 Brackets,20 1/4 Turns, 25 Tek Screws,40 Twist Lock Shunted Sockets And 10 4' Miro 4 95% Aluminum Reflectors
- Number of Lamps0
- Recommended Ballast @ 120/277VAny CEE listed or NEMA Premium electronic instant start ballast
- Recommended Ballast @ 120VAny CEE listed or NEMA Premium electronic instant start ballast
- Recommended Ballast @ 277VAny CEE listed or NEMA Premium electronic instant start ballast
- Recommended Lamp4FT T8 32W or Energy Saving Fluorescent Lamps
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.