Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSDS Max Rotary Hammer Drill
- No Load RPM0 to 300
- Blows per Minute0 to 2735
- Solid Bit Capacity2"
- Core Bit Capacity6"
- Stop RotationYes
- FeaturesSingle Blow Energy = 16,0 Joules, Metabo Vibra-Tech (MVT) Vibration Absorber: A Spring-Mounted Anti-Vibration Mass Reduces The Vibrations By More Than 30%, Metabo Vibra-Tech (MVT): Reduced Vibration Levels, Rotation Stop for Chiseling, Chisel Can Be Fixed In 12 Positions, Magnesium Die Cast Gear Housing, Safety Slip Clutch, Vario Tacho Constamatic (Vtc) Full-Wave Electronics, Electronic Soft Start For Precise Spot-Drilling, Auto-Stop Carbon Brushes, The Service Display Indicates When The Carbon Brushes Need To Be Replaced, Plus An LED Indicating Main Voltage, Suitable For Bits And Accessories With SDS-Max Shank End, With The Appropriate Accessories (Not Included) It Is Suitable For Bits And Accessories With Spline Shank Or Ratio Thread,
- Tool Weight18.5 lb.
- Tool Length19-5/16"
- BearingsDouble Sealed ball bearings
- IncludesAnti-vibration Side Handle, Depth Gauge, Grease, Cleaning Cloth, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.